Monday 24 December 2012

Finally Winter Break

It's FINALLY WINTER BREAK! I know I haven't been blogging much.....or none? But I will be blogging more often then before. I was just really distracted with school work and I had no time to read (OMG) I know what a big SHOCK, but now it's Winter Break I will be reading double the times before so that means I could review books and post them right here on THE FOREST OF BOOKS. These are the books I will be reviewing.....

  • Wither- Lauren Destefano
  • The Gathering- Kelly Armstrong
  • Shattered Souls- Mary Lindsey
  • After Obsession- Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer- Michelle Hodkin
  • Sweet Evil- Wendy Higgins
  • Unearthly- Cythia Hand
  • The Iron Thorn- Caitlin Kittredge
  • The Nightmare Garden- Caitlin Kittredge 

 WINTER BREAK
Enjoy!

 



- Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment